Home / fees

Help With Fees


Funded 2, 3 And 4 Year Old Places

All two, three and four year old children are entitled to Early Years funded sessions through the Free Early Years Education grant. There are currently 30 Hours FREE Early Years entitlement per week, across 38 weeks of the year.

When Can My Child Access Their Free Hours?

Children will receive the free provision from the term after their third birthday as follows:

A child born on or between 1st April and 31st August – Eligible at the beginning of the Autumn term

A child born on or between 1st September and 31st December – Eligible at the beginning of the Spring Term

A child born on or between 1st January and 31st March – Eligible at the beginning of the Summer Term

Funded 2 Year Old Places

We also offer places for 2 year olds to access the free early education sessions. Please note this funding is available if you meet the criteria set out by the Local Authority. To check your eligibility please use the link below.

Click Here for information on eligible criteria:

Child Tax Credit

This is money paid by HM Revenue & Customs to parents with children at home or people who have a responsibility for bringing up children.

You could get Child Tax Credit for each child you’re responsible for. You don’t need to be working to claim Child Tax Credit.

You get money for each child that qualifies and Child Tax Credit won’t affect your Child Benefit.

How much you get depends on your circumstances.

Click Here for more information from the Government website.

Working Tax Credit

You could get Working Tax Credit from HM Revenue and Customs if either of the following apply:

  • you’re aged from 16 to 24 and have a child or a qualifying disability
  • you’re 25 or over, with or without children

You must:

  • work a certain number of hours a week
  • get paid for the work you do (or expect to)
  • have an income below a certain level

Click Here for more information from the Government website.

Help From Employers – Childcare Vouchers

Childcare Vouchers are a great way for employers to give working parents help with dependent children. They can help you find quality childcare to suit the needs of your family – and, because you don’t pay tax or National Insurance on Childcare Vouchers, you can save about £1,000 per year.

Don’t worry if your employer’s not registered with a voucher company, there are several to choose from e.g. Edenred, Computershare, Fideliti, Kiddivoucher.

Click Here for more information from the Government website.

Contact us

Tel. 0191 375 0244
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search